Monday, 24 October 2022

Getting Real. How You Can Conquer Imposter Syndrome.

 


Achieving Your Health, Wealth & Happiness By 10-Minutes Daily Thoughtless Awareness.

Getting Real. How You Can Conquer Imposter Syndrome.


Dear Friend,

You may not think you've ever felt like a fake but the imposter syndrome may be an essential armoury in the rat race -hence the term: 'fake it, till you make it'.

There's far less hassle, however, in being true to yourself . Your kundalini gets you there.

There are two vivid moments in my varied career when I've known that I was being an imposter.

The first time was when I was working at a financial brokerage firm in the city and was on the phone to a client, glibly running through a pitch for the millionth time, about how the commodities market was ripe for them to reap a huge profit by investing their spare cash.

The sales pitch depended on me having more knowledge than the client but on this occasion the gods frowned. The person I was talking to was a professor of economics, who began to pick holes in my economic reasoning. Huge embarrassment. I did not make the sale and the call quickly ended. 

The second bout of imposter syndrome was when I was working in 'big pharma' and attended a conference organised by one of our vendors - a seller of molecular structure visualisation software.

When registering for the conference I must have missed out my title because on picking up my name badge at the venue, the title that had been placed in front of my name was not 'Mr.' It was 'Dr.'.

This did puff me up with unearned pride for about five seconds when I saw the mistake, but then I did have to spend much of the conference avoiding conversations with other attendees who were mostly all genuine PhDs, lest I got asked the innocent question of what my PhD was in.

So finding yourself an imposter in a work setting is easily recognised. But it's the subtle form of being an imposter to ourselves that's not easily recognised. This is part of everybody's mental make-up created by the bind of our ego and conditionings. 

Get free and get real. more below.

Also below: how to keep the vibes flowing from your meditation photo, so that it continues to support your ascent; and, a guided meditation to help you 'think' with your heart so that you get what you wish for.

A quick shout-out to Daniella for sharing your experiences with me about the synchronicity that's started happening to you even after a few weeks of consistent regular meditation. Yes, a lot of people begin to notice this with Sahaja yoga meditation. Keep going!

Finally, a WeMeditate app is being developed so that you can have sahaj meditations at your finger tips whenever you want. If you'd like a beta version to try and then provide feedback on, simply reply 'Yes' to this newsletter and Anjani will email you the download link.

Best wishes

P.
PS. 
Moon Calendar (at end) this coming week: Mon. 24th Oct - Lakshmi Puja (celebration of the goddess of wealth - buy gold). Tues. 25th - Amavasya (New Moon); Fri. 28th - Vinayaka Chaturthi (Overcoming obstacles).

Click Here For Monday 7:30pm Meditation (Zoom)
Power Of The Photo - How To Keep The Vibes Flowing. 
The 'magic ingredient' to your sahaja yoga meditation, as you'll already know from your own experience, is the photo and candle. The photo captures some of the tremendous vibes of Shri Mataji and emits it, helping your kundalini to rise. The vibes passing through the flame towards you has a cleansing and curative effect on your chakras. To help maintain the power of the photo and keep the vibes flowing, here is how the Indians look after it...
Heart Over Matter - Getting What You Wish For.
The head is a closed box but your heart is a tunnel. When the kundalini opens the lotus of your heart, there's a reciprocal opening of the sahasrara chakra at the top of the head, because the two are connected. So when a genuine 'heart-felt' wish rises from the heart, it passes through a 'tunnel of love' and opens up into Reality via your sahasrara and things happen. You get what you wish for. Here's a guided meditation to get a bigger tunnel...
Spirit Heart - Getting The Joy Of Being True To Yourself 
According to Sahaja yoga, you're only truly yourself when you recognise and identify with your spirit which resides within your heart. But hiding your spirit away from yourself are your ego and conditionings - persistent 'imposter syndrome'. Your kundalini awakening ignites the flame of your spirit and brings it into your conscious attention . This is what 'enlightenment' is. Here's Shri Mataji with a 4 minute exercise to clear your heart and nurture your spirit...
Popular Posts Others Are Reading.
Quote of the Week
 

 "..the Heart, is represented here [indicating centre of top of head] through which the Kundalini passes.

So heart is the most important thing; if you have no heart it won’t work out. If you have a frozen heart, if you have no love, it won’t work out.

So at the heart point ['brahma-randhra'] only it pierces out, and you can see the pulsation [of kundalini at top of head similar to heart beat] there before it pierces out." 


August 14th1980, Preston (England).

"I have a disagreement with someone about something fairly important to me, which we have not been able to resolve by discussion. It's really bugging me but I don't want it to ruin our relationship. What's the 'sahaja' way through this?"
In Reply:

You have the whole universe on your side (courtesy of your kundalini awakening) so exercise a bit of detachment and you'll see how time and circumstance will resolve the matter in your favour.

If you're finding it difficult to be detached because of bottled up anger and frustration, perhaps, then get rid of that by 'shoe beating' the issue.

The idea of beating something undesirable with shoes to make it go away, is not a sahaja yoga invention. It has a long tradition in the Arab world. 

The sahaja yoga variation of the shoe-beat has been discovered to work in sometimes surprising ways.
Click Here For Tues/ Thurs Live Group Guided Meditation & Music (Audio)

Living Your Best Life

Mind Rest.

Using Your Powers.

Energy Centres (Chakras)

Transforming The World: One Awakened Kundalini at a Time.

                  

Lunar Calendar - Get Ahead By Getting Your Timing Right.

Click to Expand and See Key to Understanding What Day is Good For Achieving What.

Monday, 17 October 2022

The Urge To Merge. Transforming Your Daily Experience of Everything.

 

Achieving Your Health, Wealth & Happiness By 10-Minutes Daily Thoughtless Awareness.

The Urge To Merge. Transforming Your Daily Experience of Everything.


Dear Friend,

There's a deep psychological scar we all suffer at birth. This is the separation from the mother when the umbilical cord is cut.

This original trauma shapes early infant development and feeds through into your adult self.
(see: How Mother-Child Separation Causes Neurobiological Vulnerability Into Adulthood, also Attachment Theory).

So if you ever wonder why you are they way you are and how your life has panned out the way it has, then it could be due to the long subconscious march to regain the lost pervasive psychological safety of the womb.

This is the 'Urge to Merge'. A merging with something bigger than ourselves but without feeling any loss of personal autonomy.

With kundalini awakening that urge is fulfilled because she acts like an 'umbilical cord' to connect you back to the benevolent 'womb' of Nature.

Then Mother Nature seems to guide you, protect you, support you and supply you. Your daily experience of everything becomes quite different. More below.

Also below: a cat & dog video for you to laugh at and lift your spirit; plus, a short guided meditation for recharging your emotional batteries.

Best wishes

P.
PS. 
Moon Calendar (at end) this coming week: Tues. 18th Oct - Navami (deep meditation/ strong vibes.). Friday 21st - Ekadashi (creative destruction - throw out things you don't want); Sat. 22nd - 1st day of Diwali /Festival of Lights - buy silverware for kitchen.

Click Here For Monday 7:30pm Meditation (Zoom)
Laughter Is The Best Medicine - Some Viral Video Humour For You To Enjoy. 
I've just been laughing my way through a selection of TikTok and YouTube compilation videos, so that I could find something funny to send you. Some of the compilations are very funny but did include the weird or the simply gross, so I've discarded those. Instead I'm sending you this Cat & Dog funny compilation which has 12 million views. Laughter is the best medicine... 
Restoring Power When Work Sucks Away All Your Emotional Energy.
If work is consuming all your focus and attention then you may find that you've got very little energy left for any kind of emotional engagement. And work won't love you back. Take a moment to restore your power with this short guided meditation which nurtures the chakras on your left channel - the channel of your emotional energy...
The Urge To Merge - 'You Achieve All Your Potential Powers.'
This photo may or may not be a trick of the light  (see: 9 documented accounts of 'impossible' occurrences involving Shri Mataji ) , but it's what the camera 'saw'. The best way to look at it is that it's a symbol of the flow of the 'river' of your kundalini through the top of your head back into the 'ocean' of the all-pervading energy of Nature, so that the two are merged. Then you acquire some of the force of Nature that Shri Mataji had. Listen to this...
Popular Posts Others Are Reading.
Quote of the Week
 

 "You become that. This is 'Advaita' ('non-duality')  - where you become one. . With the whole Ocean [Truth & Reality] you become one. [When] a drop [of water] becomes [merges into] the ocean, all the powers of the oceans are there for the drop. That’s what it is. " 


July 21st 1980, Caxton Hall, London (England).

"I've been meditating by myself regularly but feel that I've hit a plateau and I'm not making much progress. Any suggestions?"
In Reply:

I'll tell you my own experience.

When I first discovered Sahaja yoga I had been practising my own meditation which was a mish-mash of what I'd read here and there.

In the beginning two things happened that convinced me that Sahaja yoga meditation had an independent power beyond what I did or did not believe.

The first thing that happened was that I began to feel my chakras as sensations in specific locations in my body. Before that the idea of chakras was just a mental concept.

The second thing that happened was the experience of a real inner silence even though my apartment at the time was next to a very loud and noisy construction site.

These experiences were astounding to me but I was still attached to my 'own' meditation, so tried to incorporate Sahaja yoga into it.

I had stopped going to the group meditation sessions and after a couple of months of doing my own thing with a little Sahaja yoga thrown in, the initial powerful experiences with Sahaja yoga seemed to be fading away.

One day out of curiosity I went to see whether the Sahaja yoga sessions were still running. They were, so I went and sat in on one again. 

This time round I realised that Sahaja yoga meditation is a group dynamic and to sustain your practise and progress, you need to be meditating regularly with others.

I also realised the power of keeping a meditation photo at home and using it with a candle.
Click Here For Tues/ Thurs Live Group Guided Meditation & Music (Audio)

Living Your Best Life

Mind Rest.

Using Your Powers.

Energy Centres (Chakras)

Transforming The World: One Awakened Kundalini at a Time.

                  

Lunar Calendar - Get Ahead By Getting Your Timing Right.

Click to Expand and See Key to Understanding What Day is Good For Achieving What.